WHO IS UDC?
UDC has been supporting New Zealand industry for over 75 years. Whether it is to upgrade equipment to remain efficient and competitive or to get new equipment to increase capacity, UDC has a finance solution to meet your business requirements.
WHAT FINANCE SOLUTIONS DOES UDC OFFER?
Finance Lease: A finance lease provides the option to list the asset as ‘on balance sheet’ or ‘off balance sheet’ depending on your circumstances. The only security required is the asset itself. The GST is spread over the life of the lease.
Credit Sale Agreement: Like hire purchase for your business the asset itself is the only security for the loan.
Terms and conditions apply
ASK US TODAY HOW TO APPLY
(03) 688 1133
or for further information on UDC Finance, please visit www.udc.co.nz
NOTE : This information below is currently being reviewed, please contact the Johnson Gluyas Tractors office on 0800 58 28 28 for more information.
At Johnson Gluyas Tractors we are able to offer competitive finance, lease and hire.
- Flexible terms and deposit
- Payments to match your cash flow
- Simple documentation
- Fixed interest rate allows you to budget with certainty
- Ownership of the tractor/machinery upon completion of the agreement
- Leaves other credit facilities undisturbed
- Tractor/machinery shown as asset in business accounts
- Tax-deductible interest charges and depreciation
- GST content claimable at start of the contract
- Typically offered on tractors or limited farm machinery
- Lease to rent
- 6 to 48 month term
- Not recorded as an asset on your balance sheet
- GST claimed on each instalment
- Drive a new tractor/machine with minimal outlay
- Fixed payment for entire term
- No residual value risk – lease again or walk away at the end of the lease period
Terms and conditions
- Normal lending criteria apply
- Business buyers only
- Johnson Gluyas Tractors offers finance and operating lease options. The type of lease depends on the term chosen
- Johnson Gluyas Tractors offer hire tractors and machinery for short term hire - subject to availability
- Lease to buy
- 12 to 48 month term
- Recorded as an asset on your balance sheet – interest, depreciation and GST deductible
- Opportunity to buy at the end of the lease